It gets dangerous for Screenside when humans uncover their world!
The virtual world imagines it might help humans to overcome paralysis and mental illness, but the humans in contact see the possibility of eternal life.
And the plotting begins!
Get it from Amazon here
Sabine's lost her mind.
Esmeralda's found her body!
Two delightful young girls quarrel their way around Paris and France, in an exploration of virtual intervention in human insanity - a direct continuation of the final story in Book-2.
The virtuals of Screenside have begun stepping out into the human world, walking among us in the heads of those who need motor and mental assistance.
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs, mongrels, curs and critters!
NEXT: The Never Death Triptych
Why TRIPTYCH? These groupings are not exactly trilogies in the classic sense. They do not start and end a story completely.
That is impossible in a story that will only be completely told when the chronicles are done - and that is in the distant future.
Instead trilogies and the like, are groupings to identify periods by that which may be considered to be the defining element of that period, in the 1,000 years of the time-frame of these chronicles.
Of course, many books of these chronicles may not be clubbed with other books, and so will be merely chronological continuation of the chronicles.
That is the main sequence - the chronological sequence of the books of Chronicles of a Stolen World.
Barring #1, there is no stand-alone book in these chronicles.
These are Chronicles of a Stolen World
Books 1 - 3: The Screenside Trilogy
Books 4 - 6: The Never Death Triptych
But how does it come to this? How did Screenside unleash this?
And is this the beast foretold in the Book Of Revelation?
Or is it much worse?
And who is it hunting - them or us?
The J.A.Hailey Guarantee
When you hold a J. A. Hailey book in your hands, you have one guarantee - you will read an ORIGINAL WORK, never before done, not even by J.A.Hailey.
So, if your comfort zone is the usual (whatever that be - android, template romance, dystopia, time travel, and every other trope), please give J.A.Hailey a miss. You will not be fed comfort food here. Every book is first time ever, genre-bending and multi-genre, unavoidably labeled with a specific genre tag, because of bookseller policies.
J. A. Hailey - your guarantee of original concepts, first-time-ever and never-before-done!
Whatever it is, if not completely different, it won't be done!
THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK - a multi-genre thriller.
It has been considered so dark by some readers ('my soul paid a price' & 'horror, but not of the Stephen King type') that the blurb now contains a warning!
DO NOT BUY
unless able to handle a truly harsh read.
$9.99 or KINDLE UNLIMITED
READ The Screenside Trilogy for FREE!
That's Right. You can read the Trilogy for free, by following these two steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you wish to receive the book at. Specify the format desired - mobi, epub or pdf. Also mention that when you have read the book you will leave an honest review on amazon.com
- Include links to 2 recent Book Reviews you have posted on amazon.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Requesting a book does not entitle you to one. Free copies are limited, and will be issued solely at author's discretion.
- Only HONEST reviews are sought.
- Has to be the 1st book of Chronicles first, and thereafter has to be in chronological order of the Chronicles - 1,2,3.
- Your HONEST review belongs to you, and a poor (low-star) rating shall not automatically disqualify you from requesting and receiving books for free, in future.
- Author shall not contact you, except to prod over undue delay in posting your review (although no time limit is set - 2 weeks?).
- Reviews are required to be posted on amazon.com only (please note the .COM), but you are free to post anywhere else, in addition to amazon.com.
- Your email will enter the author's mailing list, and you are deemed to have agreed to occasionally receive emails with updates.
- This offer may be cancelled, or its Terms altered at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of Author.